Monday, October 23, 2006

Wild 4 - Sharks 1

So, I broke down and bought a ticket for Saturday's game. I figured it would be a good one, with the undefeated Wild coming into the Tank. Well, apparently the Wild were ready to avenge their one loss to Anaheim while San Jose was not mentally ready for the challenge. Minnesota controlled the game throughout the 1st and 2nd periods. I didn't see "Shark's Hockey" until the 3rd. By then it was too late.

I was disappointed at the fans who booed Nabby throughout the game, even when he didn't deserve it. Now the last goal, he should have had, but again, the D wasn't up to par and sure didn't help. These fans seemed to have forgotten how well he played when not hurt. Hey, we got to good goalies, I think we should be supporting both. Just my 2 cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home