Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thoughts before Game 2

I managed to talk myself out of spending the $300+ on a new sweater yesterday at the Sharks store. I mean, I do plan on getting one of them eventually (with Nabokov's name), but I really should wait for the third jersey to come out first just to make sure I don't like that one better.

I've been chilling out here in San Jose, spending the last day at my cousins' house, enjoying the noise only two young kids can make (3&6). But I'll be back at the Shark Tank tonight for game 2 against LA. My cousin is going with me which is cool. She's a good Shark fan too, though perhaps not as fanatical as I am.

I'm hoping the Shark-head works tonight, I missed seeing that the other evening. I'm also curious to see if the Sharks have any type of let-down after their big win over Anaheim on opening night. It'll be interesting to see what kind of energy they can bring to this one. I really hope to see them beat up on LA.

I was tempted to go to LA's home opener tomorrow (against SJ), but am already posed to go to Anaheim's. And if the last preseason game against Phoenix was any example, there should be some hard hitting, etc. In short, everything the Ducks forgot to bring with them to San Jose. (Except for Guigere, he brought his "A" game, but not many other Ducks did). The only reason I even considered going to LA's opener was to see their reaction to Blake in the teal. Ahhh, oh well, the DVR is set so I'll get to see what they do later. [Prediction: I hear a lot of boo's in Blake's future].

Ok, it sucks when the two teams you follow most closely are in the same Division, but don't worry, the Sharks will always be number one for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home